- Type : Bionic 20
- Filter performance : 5 micron
- Capacity : 2.000 ltr/hour (500 GPH)
Scope of supply
To be installed in a pump pit
- 1 Floating aerator, for oxygen saturation (32 mm air hose excluded);
- 1 Grinder pump, for cutting all big particles and to pump up the water (40 mm water hose excluded, 10 mtr power cable included);
- 1 Float switch, for low water protection of the grinder pump (10 mtr power cable included).
- 1 Stainless steel frame of 500 x 500 x 1630 mm (20” x 20” x 64”) on which all following components are built;
- 1 Low pressure air blower of 52.000 ltr/h (8500 GPH) with air intake filter, for the floating aerator and the bioreactor;
- 1 Air manifold, for one floating aerator and up to maximum 4 bioreactors;
- 1 Air flow meter with valve, for controlling the air towards the bioreactor;
- 1 Water pressure indicator Bar/PSI, for reading the water pressure towards the cyclone;
- 1 Water manifold, for up to maximum 4 hydro-cyclones;
- 1 Hydro-cyclone of 2.000 ltr/h (500 GPH), for separating all particles bigger then 5 micron (0,005 mm) before entering the bioreactor;
- 1 Control cabinet with main switch, all necessary components and control lights;
- 1 Nutrient can support in stainless steel, mounted on the side of the frame;
- 1 Can of 10 liter (2.6 Gal) Rowafil SR20 Nutrient, for stimulation of the biological process. Usage, only one can per 6 months;
- 1 Small nutrient dosing pump, installed on the can support;
- 1 Stainless steel bioreactor in unique 8-shape of 750 x 1225 x 1925 mm (30” x 48” x 76”), for biodegradation of all organic waste via an internal down flow biobed. On the top a 600 mm (24”) round entrance with sealed cover, 1½” ventilation socket, 1½” air inlet socket and an 1½” water inlet socket. On the front at the bottom a 63 mm (2½”) PVC automatic flush valve 24V S4 and on the front at the top a 2” clean water out socket (for pipe 50 or 63 mm). The whole reactor is placed on 2 stainless steel beams.
- 1 bottle of biological process start up, 1,1 liter (0.29 Gal). The Rowafil Startup Accelerator is concentrated biomass for a fast and controlled biological start.
- 2 reinforced hoses for connection of air and water between frame and bioreactor;
- 2 pallets with 2 complete covering boxes for safe shipment of the Bionic 20.
||2000 ltr/h / 500 GPH
|Frame and cyclones:
||1 frame with 1 cyclone
||1300 x 1400 x 1975H mm
||4000 ltr. minimum
||3000 ltr. minimum
|Recycle water tank/pit:
|SR20 nutrient consumption:
||10 ltr. per 6 months